Friday, June 03, 2005

The stag do last weekend past without any serious incidents, I believe the stag was ritually sodimised with some confectionery but he didn't seem particularly traumatised by the event. I've got a different wedding this weekend, I've been asked to 'dj',and so have been looking for some cheesy 80s to water down the music I want to play, I've come to the conclusion that most of it is even worse than I remembered, even The Final Countdown seems rather dull, apart from the infamous synth melody. Sam's friend was in a band called Wang Chung in the 80s and I've been requested to play some of their stuff, from what I've heard they aspired to sound like Duran Duran's album fillers.

I've just noticed that Dan has left a rather disparaging comment on my last post, I feel compelled to engage in some form of blog warfare with him, just look at http://lookintomyeye.blogspot.com/ to see what witty repartee I come up with to put him in his place. Actually I think Dan is the only person who knows about this blog, which reminds me of the ancient philosophical question if a conflict occurs between blogs and know one is there to read it does it still have a point?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Fuck you, pendejo.

That means "pube" in Spanish.

8:50 AM  
Blogger ecce nicholas said...

i know about this weblog now.

i saw it in my referrers.

wonderful.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Tom P said...

"i saw it in my referrers" = modern version of "i heard it through the grape vine"

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home