Thursday, July 14, 2005

A voice coach taught me to sing he couldn't teach me to love

Well here I am in Faversham Kent, in the process of recording the new album, and by golly it's all going quite well! We've just finished doing all my vocals, and the drums, bass, guitars and keyboard have all been done to. Ben is currently singing about 'tech marines with spanners' and musing on 'where the first milimetre of a tape measure begins' for the song 'games workshop stole my childhood'. We are actually starting to sound like a proper band which is slightly concerning, hopefully something will be done about this in the post production phase! The current working title for the album is 'songs in the key of sarcasm' which I rather like. I've now got a sore throat from trying to sing like Neil Diamond on 'just another day in worthing', possibly our first rock ballad, Foreigner would be proud.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

knob cheese licked by a brain surgeon called panty liner chops

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you've recorded 'Just Another Day In Worthing' eh? You know, of course, that this means war.

9:30 AM  
Blogger ecce nicholas said...

he aint heavy, he's my lovely brother
Exile on Shoreham High Street
Matt out of Hell
The Jizz Singer (Neil Diamond reference!)
Tumours (think Fleetwood Mac)

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home