Tuesday, June 07, 2005

For the beginning of this week I've been plagued with those post alcohol flashbacks of doom. It was Sam and Nadia's wedding on the weekend and I think I may have embarrassed myself somewhat. So far I've remembered kissing Sam's Dad (on the cheek I might add) whilst he played Trombone in his Jazz band, unfortunately I haven't been able to rember the reason, swearing at everyone in the marquee on multiple occasions to come and dance to my dj set, including the brides mother, and refusing to go to bed and instead keeping everyone awake playing guitar and singing (I can't play guitar). The next morning Toni woke up with the impression that someone had punched her in the face, we'd been dancing around with her on my shoulders (which I remember) when apparently I choose to walk through a doorway, almost concussing her (which I don't remember).

Went to see Revenge of the Sith last night. I'd been told it was the best of the new ones, which I think I agree with but it still suffers from exactly the same faults as the others, its completely charmless and some of the cinematography is just awful, in that scene where Darth Vader stumbles around like a drunken fool the framing is so poor it looks like an episode of Eastenders. Despite this and the rubbish dialogue and acting I could still enjoy the rather messy action scenes (faster, bigger and louder is not better it's just confusing Mr Lucas), basically I could watch those nimble Jedi's jump around with their glow sticks all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

You appear to have declared blog war on me in your last post. Unwise, my friend. Prepare for battle...

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home