Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Aren't bank holidays brilliant?

This one started well with a massive party on friday night on one of the houseboats in shoreham. They were having a three day party on their converted WWII houseboat for a threefold celebration of getting planning permission, a 60th birthday and a graduation. Ben and I danced more stupidly than ever before (this is quite a statement), and I got told off for wearing a girls leather skirt... but it fitted me so well!

On sunday I went to Reading festival for the day, this one day ticket cost about £15 less than the all day ticket I bought last time I went, admittedly this was in 1994 but still £67 for a day seems slightly steep to me. Anyway cost aside it was a fun day, got to see lots of music, spill chilli over myself and wear a hat! Musical highlights included Art Brut, The Futureheads, Blackalicious, Buck 65 and Iron Maiden!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I imagine 'Run to the Hills' was a particular highlight?

2:21 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

They didn't play 'run to the hills' unfortunately, or at least if they did I missed it, but they did play 'number of the beast' and 'hallowed be thy name', lots of on stage fire and straddling of monitor amps!

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home