Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gay Love

Last weekend saw the Lovely Brothers doing 2 gigs on 2 consecutive nights, none of us could remember if this has happened before, but it felt like doing a tour. The first gig took place at the Orange Street Music Club in Canterbury, this was a rather drunken affair, and was full of on-stage hoonery, including Sam wrestling me to the ground whilst I tried to sing, then putting a balaclava onto my head and sellotaping me to Ben. This made performing difficult to say the least and also resulted in my precious costume being slightly damaged! The second gig was at a gay club called 'Duckie' in Vauxhall, they only wanted us to play for 10 minutes but were prepared to pay us handsomely for it (NB due to the fact that we very rarely ever get paid for gigs any amount greater than zero seems attractive) . Anyhoo, we played 5 songs and it went down really well I think. Who'd have thunk it? London gay scene here we come!

In other news Neil has ordered us ATP tickets, yay! Well done Mr Stewart! I look forward to requisitioning a guitar off someone and playing the chords G and C badly whilst singing 'Cambersands Holiday'!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid if you do start singing such a song, I will be forced to kill you.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home