Monday, August 21, 2006

Finally.....

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted, as some people have felt the need to express to me in quite uncertain terms, so I'm going to post up a bunch of things, which will, I guess, appear in reverse order. If you have got to this post after having read all the ones preceeding it, please chronologically invert them in your mind.

I've been pretty busy of late, Annalise has moved in, which is great, and I'm having lots of building work done, which is not so great, both of these things use up a substantial amount of my time, that combined with the sheer number of gigs we have played this year, and it's even becoming hard to find time to play board games modelling the restructuring of Russia, let alone find time to blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home