Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ATP

Last weekend was another ATP, my third one. The venue has moved to Minehead, it's probably twice the size as it was when it was at Camber Sands but it's bloody miles away! The chalets are certainly much nicer though. This has to be the politest festival I've ever been too, everyone is so meek and indy. Highlights included Shellac (so good I saw them twice), Les Savy Fav (exciting but not loud enough for my liking), Battles (guitars+laptops) The Notwist (is this pronounced NO-TWIST or NOT-WIST? Could someone let me know), and carrying Annalise in my arms whilst running and singing 'Holding out for a Hero' by Bonnie Tyler after she twisted her ankle. I thought this was a beautiful moment but she had no recollection of it in the morning.

Overall rating : GODRAD

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom P said...

I've always thought No-Twist, I can't imagine saying it in the other way in a german accent

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home